Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I LOVE YOGA!

Benefits of Yoga
*Increase flexibility
*Increase lubrication of the joints, ligaments, and tendons.
*Massaging of all organs of the body
*Complete detoxification
*Excellent toning of muscles

I love yoga. I used to go to a yoga class at my old gym and I loved it. It feels so good to stretch. Somehow I feel taller when I do yoga and I can feel that my blood is circulating more. The gym that I go to currently only offers a class called 'Body Flow', which is a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga, and Pilates. I've done it once or twice but I don't love it like I love the YOGA. Ya know, I called a place called, Dahn Yoga to find out how much it would cost. Over $400 per month! I couldn't believe it. If I could motivate myself to do Yoga alone in my living room....it's just not the same though. I wish we could all get together and YOGA!

1 comment:

Leslie Behunin said...

I love Yoga, too but not for $400/mo!! YEIKS! I also love Pilates but for different reasons. That makes me want to go do some right now....