Monday, December 8, 2008

Magnificant Monday!

What a great day! First of all, I didn't have to work.

My oven CLEANED itself! Gotta love self-cleaning ovens!


Then I went to a cookie exchange at my sisters house with my sisters, sister in-law and mom. Here is a peek at some of the yummy cookies we exchanged.

Tis the Season for baking and eating!

Then...I found these cute shoes (picture doesn't do them justice) for just $23! I returned some that I had previously bought for $60...which I really couldn't afford.



The evening started with this BEAUTIFUL sunset!

Can you see the chickens in the chicken coop? All hunkered down for the evening.

I made salmon, which my roommate didn't like. That's o.k. She doesn't like fish but she agreed to try it. I didn't like Salmon for years. I still don't like Seafood. Just tuna and Salmon these days.


Tis the Season to get a Christmas Tree too! Woo hoo! We need more lights so we can decorate it!

Aaaahh! What nice day. Back to the grind tomorrow. Love this Season though!

7 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Merry Christmas and awesome job on those shoes!

Janel said...

those cookies look YUMMY!!! and your oven...I'm jealous!

Diana said...

Deb- I LOVE the shoes! Where did you find them?

Liz said...

My oven never looks that clean, even after a self cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes! Beautiful sunset! Yes, that was a good day!

amee sorensen said...

I want some yummy cookies, too!! Looks good and what a fun day! I love this season too and love Christmas trees! Can't wait to see it all finished.

Chad and Jolene Smith said...

Loved the cookies! And those shoes are totally cute!
Love Ya!