Sunday, January 25, 2009

Babies

Today I love... that there are so many babies and small children in my ward. I usually sit in the back and have a good view of all of the babies looking over their mother's shoulder. Even though it makes me a little sad sometimes, I still love to smile at them and watch them. I love the innocence of children.

(My niece Olivia)

3 Nephi 11:38-"And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and be baptized in my name and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God."

Moroni 8: 17-" And I am filled with charity, which is everlasting love; wherefore, all children are alike unto me; wherefore, I love little children with a perfect love; and they are all alike and partakers of salvation."

3 comments:

Diana said...

Just today I was driving in the car and I heard a song about how each stage of a child doesn't last long and it totally made me choke up. I started thinking about how Keaton and Bailey are not babies or even tiny children anymore and how much I miss those stages. I wonder if mom ever felt that way about us as we grew up. Isn't if funny how totally different Livie looks now compared to when that picture was taken?

Liz said...

I love their innocence too and wish I could freeze life sometimes just to enjoy certain stages a little longer. Your niece is adorable.

Rachelle said...

Today i love... your post! Your are such a fun read and it's always great to see your beautiful face. St. Felix moved here and called last night. Made me think of you for some reason! Love u!